Wednesday 10 January 2018

Chicken Pox / અછબડા




1) What causes chickenpox?
Chickenpox is caused by a virus, the varicella-zoster
virus.

2) How does chickenpox spread?
Chickenpox spreads from person to person by direct
contact or through the air by coughing or sneezing.
It is highly contagious. It can also be spread through
direct contact with the fluid from a blister of a person
infected with chickenpox, or from direct contact
with a sore from a person with shingles.

3) How long does it take to show signs of chickenpox
after being exposed?
It takes from 10-21 days to develop symptoms after
being exposed to a person infected with chickenpox.
The usual time period is 14-16 days.

4) What are the symptoms of chickenpox?
The most common symptoms of chickenpox are
rash, fever, coughing, fussiness, headache, and loss
of appetite. The rash usually develops on the scalp
and body, and then spreads to the face, arms, and
legs. The rash usually forms 200-500 itchy blisters
in several successive crops. The illness lasts about
5-10 days.

5) How serious is chickenpox?
Many cases of chickenpox are mild, but deaths from
this disease can occur. Before the development of a
vaccine, about 100 people died every year in the
United States from chickenpox. Most of these people
were previously healthy. Chickenpox also accounted
for about 11,000 hospitalizations each year. Even
children with average cases of chickenpox are uncomfortable
and need to be kept out of daycare or school for a week or more.

6) What are possible complications from chickenpox?
The most common complication is bacterial infection
of the skin or other parts of the body including
the bones, lungs, joints, and blood. The virus can
also lead to pneumonia or infection of the brain.
These complications are rare but serious. Complications
are more common in infants, adults, and persons
with weakened immune systems.

7) How do I know if my child has chickenpox?
Usually chickenpox can be diagnosed by disease history
and appearance alone. Adults who need to know
if they’ve had chickenpox in the past can have this
determined by a laboratory test.

8) How long is a person with chickenpox contagious?
Patients with chickenpox are contagious for 1-2 days
before the rash appears and continue to be contagious
through the first 4-5 days or until all the blisters
are crusted over.

9) Is there a treatment for chickenpox?
Most cases of chickenpox in otherwise healthy children
are treated with bed rest, fluids, and control of
fever. Children with chickenpox should NOT receive
aspirin because of possible subsequent risk of Reye’s
syndrome. Acetaminophen may be given for fever
control. Chickenpox may be treated with an antiviral drug
in serious cases, depending on the patient’s age and
health, the extent of the infection, and the timing
of the treatment.

10) Can you get chickenpox more than once?
Most people are immune to chickenpox after having
the disease. However, although it is not common,
second cases of chickenpox can occur, particularly
in immunocompromised persons. If I think my child has been exposed to chickenpox,

11) what should I do?
If the child has had chickenpox or has been vaccinated,
nothing needs to be done. It is recommended
that a susceptible person (one who has never had
chickenpox) receive the chickenpox vaccine as soon
as possible after being exposed to the virus. There
is evidence that the vaccine may prevent illness or
reduce the seriousness of the disease, if given within
3 to 5 days following exposure. Even if the person
was not infected with the chickenpox virus from the
exposure, receiving the vaccination will prevent future
disease. How are chickenpox and shingles related?
Both chickenpox and shingles are caused by the same
virus. After a person has had chickenpox, the virus
rests in the body permanently, but silently. About
20% of all people who have been infected with chickenpox
later develop the disease known as herpes
zoster, or shingles. Symptoms of shingles are pain,
itching, blisters, and loss of feeling along a nerve.
Most cases occur in persons older than 50, and the
risk of developing shingles increases with age. In
May 2006, the FDA approved a zoster vaccine to prevent
shingles. Currently, the vaccine is only licensed
for persons age 60 years and older.

12) When did the chickenpox vaccine become
available?
The chickenpox (varicella) vaccine was first licensed
for use in Japan and Korea in 1988. After many years
of development, it was licensed in the United States
in 1995. Since that time, the number of hospitalizations
and deaths from varicella has declined more
than 90%. In 2005, a combination vaccine containing live attenuated
measles-mumps-rubella and varicella (MMRV) vaccine was licensed for use in persons age
12 months through age 12 years.

13) What kind of vaccine is it?
The chickenpox vaccine is a live attenuated vaccine.
This means the live, disease-producing virus was
modified, or weakened, in the laboratory to produce
an organism that can grow and produce immunity
in the body without causing illness.

14) How is this vaccine administered?
The chickenpox vaccine is a shot, given in the fatty
tissue( Subcutaneous).

15) Who should get this vaccine?
Chickenpox vaccine is recommended for the following:
• All children younger than age 13 years (one dose
at 12-15 months and a second dose at age 4-6
years);
• Everyone age 13 years and older who has never
had chickenpox (two doses, given 4-8 weeks
apart);
Anyone missing a dose at the recommended times
should get the shot at their next visit to their doctor
or clinic.

16) Who recommends this vaccine?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP),
and the American Academy of Family Physicians
(AAFP) have all recommended that children receive
this vaccine.

17) Should adults be tested before vaccination to see if
they are already immune to chickenpox?
Currently, 90% of adults are immune to chickenpox
because of having had the disease as children. If
you have a history of chickenpox disease, you don’t
need testing or vaccination, unless you are working
in an environment where your immune status must
be documented (such as a hospital). If you are uncertain
of your medical history, blood testing can be
done to see if immunization is appropriate.

18) How safe is this vaccine?
Tens of millions of doses of varicella vaccine have
been given in the United States, and studies continue
to show that the vaccine is safe. Serious side effects
are very rare.

19) What side effects have been reported with this vaccine?
Possible side effects are generally mild and include
redness, stiffness, and soreness at the injection site;
such localized reactions occur in 19% of children immunized
and 24% of adolescents and adults (slightly more following the second dose).
A small percentage of persons develop a mild rash, usually around the
spot where the shot was given.

20) How effective is this vaccine?
Seventy-nine percent of children between age 12
months and 12 years develop immunity to the disease
after one dose of vaccine. For older children
and adults, an average of 78% develop immunity
after one dose and 99% develop immunity after the
recommended two doses.
Although some vaccinated children (about 2%) will
still get chickenpox, they generally will have a much
milder form of the disease, with fewer blisters (typically
fewer than 50), lower fever, and a more rapid
recovery.
The vaccine almost always prevents against severe
disease. Getting chickenpox vaccine is much safer
than getting chickenpox disease.

21) Isn’t it better for a child to get chickenpox naturally?
Some parents purposely seek to get their children
infected with varicella virus, even promoting “chickenpox
parties” for this purpose. The belief is that
it’s better to be infected when young, a time when
the infection is ordinarily less severe. Some parents also believe that something “natural” (the disease) is better than something “artificial” (the vaccine), or
that immunity derived from the disease will be more
permanent than that from the vaccine.
However, when a safe vaccine is available, parents
need to weigh the supposed benefits of infection
against its potential risks, including severe disease
with complications such as infection with flesh-eating
bacteria. No one can predict which child will develop
a life-threatening case of chickenpox; in fact, most
serious cases occur in previously healthy children.
In addition, in a recent study, 7 out of 10 children
said given the choice, they’d rather have the shot
than have the natural disease.

22) Can the vaccine protect you if you’ve already been
exposed to chickenpox?
Yes, it is 70-100% effective if given within 72 hours
of exposure.
Who should NOT receive the chickenpox vaccine?
Persons with weakened immune systems and those
with life-threatening allergies to gelatin or the antibiotic
neomycin should not receive this vaccine.
Persons who had a severe allergic reaction to a prior
dose of this vaccine should not receive a second dose.
Pregnant women and women attempting to become
pregnant should not receive this vaccine, as the possible
effects on fetal development are unknown.
However, non-pregnant women of childbearing age
who have never had the disease may be immunized
against chickenpox to avoid contracting the disease
while pregnant.

23) Can the vaccine cause chickenpox?
Because this vaccine is made from a live, but weakened,
virus, about 1% of recipients develop a mild
form of the disease, consisting of a limited rash, most
often with only 5-6 blisters. Usually there is no fever.
These persons are then safe from the more serious,
naturally occurring form of the virus.

24) Can the varicella vaccine virus be transmitted
(caught) from a person who was vaccinated?
Yes; however, transmission of the varicella vaccine
virus is extremely rare. It has only been documented
in healthy persons on three occasions out of the 21
million doses of vaccine distributed. All three cases
resulted in mild disease without complications.

25) Can the vaccine cause herpes zoster (shingles)?
Yes, this is possible. The risk of zoster following vaccination
appears to be less than that following infection
with the varicella virus. The majority of cases of
shingles following vaccine have been mild and have
not been associated with serious complications.

8 comments:

  1. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR Aluebor helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Alueborhomeofsolution@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on his email Alueborhomeofsolution@gmail.com DrAlueborhomeofsolution@yahoo.com or whatsapp number +2349034433639 or facebook page https://web.facebook.com/DrAluebor-1814096005282490/
    Dr ALUEBOR CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HERPES
    2. LASSA FEVER
    3. GONORRHEA
    4. HIV/AIDS
    5. LOW SPERM COUNT
    6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    7. EPILEPSY
    8. ASEPSIS
    9. CANCER
    10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION
    11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM
    12. ALS
    13. HPV
    14. ENLARGEMENT OF ANY TYPE
    15. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK
    16.HEPATITIS,A,B,C
    17. SYPHILIS
    18.. ARTHRITIS
    19. SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
    20. LEUKAEMIA..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me diagnosticaron el virus del herpes en 2015, he intentado todos los medios posibles para curarme, pero todos mis esfuerzos fueron infructuosos, hasta que un amigo mío me presentó a un médico herbal llamado Chief Dr Lucky, que prepara medicina herbal para curar todo tipo de enfermedades como el virus del herpes (Herpes), cuando contacté a este médico a través de su correo electrónico, me envió el medicamento herpesvirus a través del servicio de mensajería, cuando recibí la medicina herbal me dio instrucciones paso a paso sobre cómo aplicarlo, cuando Se aplicó según las instrucciones. Me curé totalmente del virus dentro de las 3 semanas de uso. Póngase en contacto con este gran médico de hierbas hoy para obtener su cura.
        Por correo electrónico: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
        Cuál es la aplicación: +2348132777335
        sitio web: http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/

      Delete
  2. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR Aluebor helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Alueborhomeofsolution@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on his email Alueborhomeofsolution@gmail.com DrAlueborhomeofsolution@yahoo.com or whatsapp number +2349034433639 or facebook page https://web.facebook.com/DrAluebor-1814096005282490/
    Dr ALUEBOR CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HERPES
    2. LASSA FEVER
    3. GONORRHEA
    4. HIV/AIDS
    5. LOW SPERM COUNT
    6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    7. EPILEPSY
    8. ASEPSIS
    9. CANCER
    10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION
    11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM
    12. ALS
    13. HPV
    14. ENLARGEMENT OF ANY TYPE
    15. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK
    16.HEPATITIS,A,B,C
    17. SYPHILIS
    18.. ARTHRITIS
    19. SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
    20. LEUKAEMIA..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me diagnosticaron el virus del herpes en 2015, he intentado todos los medios posibles para curarme, pero todos mis esfuerzos fueron infructuosos, hasta que un amigo mío me presentó a un médico herbal llamado Chief Dr Lucky, que prepara medicina herbal para curar todo tipo de enfermedades como el virus del herpes (Herpes), cuando contacté a este médico a través de su correo electrónico, me envió el medicamento herpesvirus a través del servicio de mensajería, cuando recibí la medicina herbal me dio instrucciones paso a paso sobre cómo aplicarlo, cuando Se aplicó según las instrucciones. Me curé totalmente del virus dentro de las 3 semanas de uso. Póngase en contacto con este gran médico de hierbas hoy para obtener su cura.
      Por correo electrónico: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
      Cuál es la aplicación: +2348132777335
      sitio web: http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buen día a todos
    Mi nombre es Tracy Divine. He estado sufriendo la enfermedad de HERPES durante los últimos 3 años y tuve un dolor constante, especialmente en mis rodillas.
    He estado tomando tratamiento de mi doctor
    Hace algunas semanas estaba buscando en Internet si podía obtener información sobre esta enfermedad
    En mi búsqueda, vi el testimonio de alguien que había sido curado de HERPES SIMPLEX por el Dr. MULI JONATHAN y ella también dio la dirección de correo electrónico del médico y me aconsejó que lo contactara por cualquier enfermedad que le ayude.
    Así que le escribí al Dr. MULI JONATHAN diciéndole sobre mi VHS.
    Me dijo que no me preocupara que iba a curarme.
    Nunca le crei
    Después de todos los procedimientos y remedios que me dio este hombre.
    Pocas semanas después comencé a experimentar cambios en todo el cuerpo cuando el Dr. MULI JONATHAN me aseguró que me había curado.
    Después de un tiempo fui a mi médico para confirmar si finalmente me había curado.
    He aquí que fui sanado
    amigos, si padece herpes u otras enfermedades, como el VIH y las ayudas, puede comunicarse con el Dr. MULI JONATHAN
    Correo electrónico: mulijonathanherbal@gmail.com
    WHATSAPP: +2349038544302

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}
    or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931.

    Contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck!

    Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. Emphysema
    8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Omohan herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.omohan herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or call or what-apps him through +2348164816038. . .he also specialize on the following things

    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
    PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
    HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
    REGAIN VIRGINITY BACK
    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir,

    ReplyDelete
  7. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS This is real take it serious, i am Fram Moore, i am from UK. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for a death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr afrid who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 7-15 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son an i thought it was a jockeing, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via:drafridherbalhome@gmail.com Together we fight to become healthy. God bless you. he can cure any type of sickness

    ReplyDelete